January 18, 2010

PV BREAK OUT!

Maybe I'm a little bit late,, but i just watching it... I'm waiting for the super high quality version so I can watch it, hmmm, brighter maybe,, larger,, better.. (thank you for Kokayz)

Well, I loved this MV from the very first beginning.. aaahhhhh

maybe it's because the place.. sadly, they don't dance together like they did before..

Still, can't breathe watching Kim Jaejoong dancing and singing and this song fit his voice very well..

for the second time i watch this MV, i found a scene that makes me scream with Agia of course.. It's the scene after Jae get off of the hands, his smirk makes my heart trembling so fast.. ooohhh my.... it's on 3.18 to 3.24..

I'm terribly love him so much...

here's the link for the super HQ:
http://kokayz.livejournal.com/214476.html#cutid1

3 comments:

agia said...

gw jg donlot lagi! horee..
cek blog gw dong, br ganti layout

Tania Shevriza Touw said...

gw juga baru ganti...

Tania Shevriza Touw said...

JJ.....

Post a Comment